Coco is our LAKS wearable that shines the brightest. A little ray of light every time you look at it.
Thanks to their analogue technology, LAKS wearables never need to be charged. They are always ready to pay.
Easier & more hygienic
You always have your money with you, even without your smartphone. No need to press buttons or change cash. Just pay contactless.
Orders usually take 1 working day to process. Once your order has been processed, your items will be shipped the same day or within 48 hours on weekends. Orders will not be dispatched or delivered on weekends and public holidays.
Returns can be exchanged, credited or refunded within 14 days of delivery of the order.
The merchandise must be free of wear, stains, odours or other conditions that make it impossible to sell as new.
LAKS PAY GmbH
AUSTRIA | EUROPE
Length: 17 cm and 19 cm (Circumference)
Width: 2 cm
- Alcantara® with sparkling stones
- Button to close the bracelet
- Flexible payment chip in the bracelet – exchangeable
Please be gentle
- You can clean your bracelet with water-based household soaps and detergents. Solvent-based household chemicals may damage your Wearable.
- Remove the flexible payment tag before cleaning.
- Allow to dry slowly
Avoid electromagnetic fields
Some household electrical appliances can generate EM fields that are strong enough to affect the pay chip of your LAKS wearables. Do not leave your wearable near electrical appliances as it will stop working.
Do not bend
Bending will damage the integrated chip of your bracelet
Protect from moisture
Short contact with water harmless.
Coco - the sparkling bracelet
Because of its analog technology, LAKS wearables never need charging. They are always ready to pay.
Easier & more hygienic
Always have your money with you without even your smartphone. No need of touching buttons or exchanging cash. Just pay contactless.
How to pay
- Position the bracelet with the payment chip side facing the payment terminal.
- Maintain a steady hand without any movement for a few seconds, until the payment terminal’s lights turn green and you hear a beep.
By following these steps, you’ll enable the payment terminal to communicate with your payment chip, ensuring a smooth and successful contactless payment.